3D Wall Designs
3D Beauty on Your Walls
- Thick material, which is a premium material used for 3D wallpaper production, does not stretch, does not leave bubbles and can be applied easily.
- You can choose normal material and take the wall picture you want as standard wallpaper with glue and you can easily apply it again.
- Although there is no visual difference in the prints of premium and normal material wallpapers, the quality of the material especially affects the ease of application.
- 3D designs that will remain on your wall for years without deterioration and fading; It can be applied much more easily compared to foil or vinyl material.
- It never creates bubbles. It is also not affected by weather conditions.
- 3D wallpapers are produced completely personally, in sizes determined by the customers.
- 3D Wallpaper, murals and canvas painting models are produced using HP’s latex printing technology, using water-based inks. Solvents or chemical inks that are harmful to health are not used.
- Canvas painting models are prepared using water-based ink on 1st quality canvas canvas fabric.
- The print results of landscape painting, world map, office workplace, cafe and restaurant wallpaper, wall poster and canvas painting models are in high resolution photo quality.
- It is very easy to create your illustrated wallpaper model with high resolution photos you take yourself. You can upload your picture to sites with 3d applications and get a price, check the suitability of your picture for printing as wallpaper.
Method of Application;
- The surface to be applied must be free from dirt and dust.
- Special resin-based glycol glue should be prepared as indicated on the box and applied with a sufficient amount of brush on the entire wall surface and the back of the paper.
- The paper is raised to the left edge and to the ceiling.
- Excess glue is removed by pushing towards the edges with the help of a squeegee.
- The right edge and underlying excess of the paper is cut with the help of a utility knife. It takes 1 day to fully dry.
- Since it has a much lower deformation feature compared to other non-woven papers, it is highly demanded in places where people have close contact, especially in places where there is intense interaction such as offices, hotels and restaurants.
- It can be easily applied at the head of the bed, behind the television unit and even in areas with wet surfaces such as bathrooms.
- It is used by applying epoxy on three-dimensional floor floors and wet surfaces (such as bathrooms, toilets), which have been used extensively in recent years. It is widely used under the name of 3D floor covering.
- It is anti-allergic, breathes and prevents the formation of moisture and mold on your wall.
- Washable. (it can be cleaned by holding water with a hose, with a wet or damp cloth without applying too much pressure)
- It can be removed and reattached elsewhere.
- It does not deform like non-woven papers.
- Textile printing technology is used.
- Accurate and vivid color is obtained with fabric printing quality.
- Paint technology that is not harmful to human health and nature is used.
- It does not contain any carcinogenic substances.
- Since the product is a single piece, there are no joints and traces anywhere and it is very easy to apply compared to fragmented wallpapers because of the absence of fragmented paper.
- It does not cause swelling or air bubbles during application.