Feng Shui Living Room Designs
I will offer you wonderful designs that can be preferred by individuals who love nature and flowers and carry them in their homes. There are so many beautiful designs and designs that I am sure that you will like them. According to the Feng Shui belief, nature has a structure that increases the energy of the human being. The locations of the places and the items in the home designs affect the internal energy of the people.
When you move nature to your home, you should choose the locations and designs accordingly. The colors and equipment you choose should be accordingly while decorating the room. Do not tire your eyes with unfamiliar things when you say serenity and energy.
Feng Shui masters, who advise people on how to organize their homes, workplaces, rooms, briefly their lives and where to place their belongings, are dealing with one of the most rigorous professions of the new millennium. In this place, which is advanced and declared as central London, they are extremely following in terms of belief and design.
Companies in Hong Kong employ special Feng Shui consultants when you request them. The neighbors are even suing each other, saying, “He built a wall, he built a fence, he destroyed my home’s Feng Shui.” There are many people in China who consult Feng Shui for marriage ceremonies, travel dates, childbearing time. It is also rumored that Kung Fu master Bruce Lee took the name “Little Dragon” and died prematurely for violating Feng Shui principles by angering the dragons.
China’s 3500-year positioning or harmonious art of living Feng Shui. As a word meaning; “Wind – water.” These two forces of nature, according to the Chinese, determine the slope, shape and topography of the earth we live on. As a simple explanation of this philosophy; Organizing our environment in a harmonious way that is most beneficial to us. To do this, you need to understand how the cosmic life energy, called Chi, moves. When you learn how this energy moves, it is possible to make the most of it. Another factor Feng Shui is based on is the five natural elements that make up everything we see around us; wood, fire, earth, metal and water. Also, the female Yin and male Yang energies are important.
The reason Feng Shui came about may be a little daunting, but the result in change is life. The Chinese initially used this philosophy to find suitable places to bury their dead, believing that the energy of the area where they buried the dead affected the survivors. This positioning philosophy or art was later used for living in a harmonious environment. The Chinese, who were the first practitioners of Feng Shui, were somewhat stingy about sharing this teaching with others, and for centuries kept their Feng Shui principles a secret, thanks to some of these masters settling in countries such as Malaysia, Feng Shui found a space to spread around the world.
Feng Shui suggestions
* You should choose the Yin (round lines) and Yang (straight lines) features of your furniture in harmony.
* Never, ever keep broken, broken items in your home.
* When you open the door, if the first thing you see is a landscape painting or a mirror instead of a blank wall, it will bring prosperity.
* The head part of your bed or the side part must be against a wall, those who sleep in an unsupported bed sleep restlessly and have a restless night.
* Your lying position is also very important. Your feet should never look towards the room door, because this reminds you of death.
* You should get daylight in your bedroom, but not too much into your bed, otherwise this high energy at night will not make you sleep.
* If you were born in the winter, you should lay your head south, if you were born in the summer, you should put it north.
* The chairs around the dining table must be double, a single chair is an acknowledgment of loneliness and symbolizes it.
* In the living and dining room, the backs of your chairs should not look at the door or window.
* Toilets and bathrooms should be plain, avoid water, and keep doors and toilet seats closed. Otherwise, your money will be seriously reduced and lost.
* Having a bathroom and toilet in the bedroom is not the most suitable for Feng Shui.
* If you feel the lack of love in your life, remove all toys and childish items and equipment in your room, and all work-related materials.