When we open our eyes from bed, when we first get up and when our day is enlightened, the first point to go to is of course nothing but the bathrooms of our homes. As important as breakfast is to make a healthy start to the day, it is also very important to ensure hygienic conditions in our lives. Before starting the day, we make it possible to renew ourselves with a bathroom. In addition to the functionality of the bathrooms, it has a special importance for us in terms of appealing to aesthetic tastes. As a result, everyone wants to see the value for their money.
When a bathroom is reviewed from top to bottom, the work should not be evaluated only with the selection of the washbasin, however, maximum harmony should be achieved by considering the other items to be selected.
This is why; washbasin, shower cabin, surfaces, fixtures and bathroom cabinet must be combined in a certain harmony. You can start the renovation work by determining the air you will change in your bathroom according to your own style. After that, while determining the dimensions for the sink that is compatible with your bathroom, you should also choose the countertop in accordance with the sink and the whole team.
The other thing to remember is that the built-in sinks (under the sink) will take up space from the storage areas, while the over-the-counter sinks offer you more storage space. If you do not want this, our suggestion to you is that it will provide space for use in a narrow b anyolard as it will leave space inside the cabinet in the countertop sinks.
What are the Types of Sinks?
Bowl washbasins are divided into alternatives such as standard washbasins, corner washbasins, under-counter washbasins or over-the-counter washbasins, washbasins with furniture, half-counter washbasins. Washbasin types vary in different sizes, material, color, depth and width, height, style or form. There are solutions in different systems that will meet the usage needs properly. First of all, if you have to save space, you can choose wall-mounted or pedestal washbasin models. If you want to make room for more storage space in bathroom decoration, the sink is 40 cm. You can order models such as smaller sizes but with functional elements by having them designed in suitable sizes for your bathroom.
Bowl washbasins are considered as over-the-counter washbasin models and can inspire those who want to give an extremely stylish and modern look. Pedestal washbasin models are among the most frequently used models from the past to the present, dirty water pipes are easily transferred to the water installation system from the floor level. If you want to focus on models that do not take up much space for the bathroom sink, you can review the modern or classic products of the mini sink models according to the style and style to be applied. When deciding on the most suitable washbasin model for your bathroom, you should decide according to the style and style to be applied and take the size of the sink according to the area allocated in line with the usage need. Especially for small or narrow bathrooms, it is possible to evaluate dead areas for functional purposes with corner washbasin models, which are savior.
What Is Sanitaryware Called?
Sanitary ware: It is the general name and construction term given to glazed, shiny materials such as toilet stones, sinks, toilet bowls, shower basins, bathtubs, which are mostly formed by mixing clay, kaolin and other materials in a certain proportion and forming them with press in molds, covering with quartz and feldspar.
What Should Be Considered When Choosing Sanitaryware ?
- Get help from experts.
- Read the vitrified manufacturer’s warnings.
- Pay attention to the installation instructions
- Be careful not to restrict movement, especially in small bathrooms.
- Check if the vitrified element is compatible with the specifications of your bathroom furniture.
- Check if the installation information of the selected sanitary ware is compatible with the luminaire and furniture.
- Make sure that it does not interfere with your bathroom dimensions.
- Check the compatibility of the mouths left for plumbing with the sanitaryware, for example, you cannot use the bottom outlet toilet instead of the wall outlet toilet.
- Check if the vitrified mounts are missing.
- Check if the vitrified material is defective.
What Should We Consider When Choosing Bathroom Cabinets?
- Get help from experts.
- Read the manufacturer’s warnings.
- Pay attention to whether it is affected by water or not.
- Read the instructions for use.
- Check if there is any obstacle to use with armature and vitrified elements.
- Take the dimensions of your bathroom and choose furniture based on these dimensions.
- Check for missing mounting parts.
- Identify plumbing transition lines.
- Be very careful that the mounting fixing points do not damage the electricity and water installation.